SkanPers Kommunikation

Working holiday visa

- Work - Life - Choice. Leading in healthcare recruitment solutions.

Healthcare Australia (HCA)

Work. Life. Choice.  Leading in healthcare recruitment solutions.

Working Holiday Visas (417 & 462) are available to nurses who are 18 to 30 years of age, and are interested in a working holiday of up to 12 months in Australia.

Registering with Healthcare Australia, who is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider, gives you the freedom and security to travel around and explore Australia knowing that you can pick up work in any place at any time. The choice is yours.

We provide casual shifts and contracts in:

  • Public and private hospitals
  • Day clinics
  • Residential aged care facilities
  • Government facilities and community programs
  • Private clients

Did you know?
If you are referred by an agency or labour supplier to a business, you can work for six months for that business. The same agency or labour supplier can refer you to another business where you can work for another six months. For the purpose of the six month limitation, the 'employer' is considered to be the business for which you are working directly, even if you are being paid by an agency or labour supplier. So Healthcare Australia can support you from start to finish.

Our recruitment consultants are experienced in assisting registered nurses and other healthcare professionals to find the position they are looking for. So if you are located outside of Australia, contact Bronwyn Lovatt, our international consultant based in London, United Kingdom.

T: +44 (0) 207 861 8950 (UK only)
T: +44 (0) 8450 063 755 (overseas)

Alternatively, if you are already here in Australia, contact us via the details below and for more information, visit:
or our useful links page.

Call Healthcare Australia. 24 hours 7 days. 1300 Nurses / 1300 687 737 or Apply Now